Monday, July 25, 2005

to the Zoo

We took the kids to the zoo on July 24th. It was a compromise between Misha and me because we were both tired from a wedding that we had all attended the day before (Sufi, actually... I wish I had photos of it so I could blog about it) Misha was pushing for a long drive to Cape May (about 2.5 hrs. away and we had already slept in till 10 am!) and I was nursing a severe sugar hangover from all the chocolate mousse and wedding cake that I had eaten the night before. So our compromise was the Philadelphia Zoo, where one can take a ride on a hot air balloon, which rises 400 ft. up into the air. It is a shame that I can't include photos from the Zoo balloon but I was so petrified that I could barely take my hands off of the cage that we were inclosed in, much less take photos. Mama and Dima, if you ever come to visit us here and want to scare yourself silly, we can take you for a ride up in the Zoo ballloon :)

Here are some photos of the kids enjoying the animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home